At St Aelred’s, we have a strong tradition of participation, inclusion, enjoyment and success in sport. The school participates in a range of competitive sports such as football, netball, cricket, tag-rugby, athletics, tri-golf, cross-country and swimming.
In Physical Education, children develop their physical skills, knowledge and understanding through games, gymnastics, dance, athletics, swimming and adventurous activities. Through this subject, we promote the importance of being active and of having a healthy lifestyle.
St Aelred’s Sports Day is an important event in the school’s calendar, enjoyed by children, parents and staff alike!
Strong emphasis is placed upon positive attitudes, encouraging good sporting behaviour, enjoyment, fair play, safety and being mindful of others.
PE & Sports Premium Impact Reports
- St Aelred's Catholic Primary School PE and Sport Premium Plan 2022-23.pdf pdf273.1 KbJul 26th, 2023
- PE & Sports Premium Report 2021.pdf pdf1.2 MbMay 15th, 2023
- PE & Sports Premium Report 2020.pdf pdf1.2 MbMay 15th, 2023
- PE & Sports Premium Report 2019.pdf pdf1.4 MbMay 15th, 2023
- PE & Sports Premium Report 2022.pdf pdf627.2 KbMay 15th, 2023